Trans-Sped Group is involved in the customs clearance of an increasing amount of export-import goods every year. Our company has been undertaking its customs activities, which is acclaimed among complex logistics service providers, in the highest level for three decades. We also hold AEO F licence, which allows the customs authorities to consider us as a reliable partner and provide us special treatment.
Our customers are at the heart of our quality policy, and our employees strive to meet customer needs to the utmost extent. We provide our customers with fast, reliable and smooth customs administration services.
AVAILABLE CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION PROCEDURES
EXPORT AND IMPORT CUSTOMS PROCEDURES
Shipments to and from non-EU countries require customs procedures for export or import.
AD-HOC OR REGULAR CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION
Customs administration can take place on a casual or a permanent basis, according to the client’s needs, in a normal or simplified procedure, even at the client’s premises.
FULL SCALE EXECUTION
Based on your order, we undertake to prepare the fast and professional administration required for the export and import customs procedure, as well as to carry out the customs administration in a thorough and smooth manner.
- customs warehousing, customs procedures
- operating tax warehouse
- full scale customs administration of road freights
- export (based on local export licence)
- import under customs procedure
- full scale customs clearance of rail container traffic (BILK, MAHART)
- authorized consignee and consignor entitlement (initiating T1, T2 document with TC33 guarantee certificate)
- filling out and submitting TIR Carnet
- filling out CMR
- filling out and authentication of Certificate of Origin, EUR1, A.TR
- BREXIT information
- applying for an EORI/VPID number, administration for businesses and individuals
- third party guarantee
- providing Instrastat data services
- customs consultancy
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR CUSTOMS SERVICES?
CARRYING OUT EXPORT CUSTOMS PROCEDURE
During the managing of export customs procedures, Trans-Sped undertakes the filling of transport documents and issuing of the certificates of origin.
- Our normal customs procedure is carried our within the working hours with the cooperation of the customs authorities.
- All Trans-Sped customs agencies are licensed for entry in the declarant records, so we can work outside of working hours, without the intervention of the customs authorities.
- We can initiate TIR procedure at those customs agencies where there is a customs presence.
- Transit: we have an authorized consignor license, which is extended to all customs agencies. We provide a guarantee for our self-organized shipments with a TC33 guarantee certificate, which provides a guarantee of up to HUF 100 million.
CARRYING OUT IMPORT CUSTOMS PROCEDURE
When organizing import customs procedures, Trans-Sped prepares customs calculations and customs value declarations.
- We can accept shipments arriving in transit at all our customs agencies.
- We have an authorized recipient permission.
- Upon receipt of the shipment, the goods will be cleared through customs in line with the normal procedure, within the working hours of the custom authorities..
The customer can settle the customs charges (customs and VAT) payable after the goods in the following ways:
- by bank transfer in advance to customs bond account.
- by payment on decision, in which case we can cover the customs duties payable after the goods with our guarantee permit until payment.
CUSTOMS WAREHOUSING, CUSTOMS PROCEDURES
Goods received from outside the European Union and stored in our customs warehouses are not subject to either value added tax or customs debt for the duration of the storage. The obligation to pay customs duties and VAT becomes effective only when the product is released for free circulation. The storage time of the products in the customs warehouse is not specified.
OPERATING TAX WAREHOUSES
Trans-Sped operates tax warehouses, where tax warehouse processes are performed in a simplified procedure by our colleagues, and we provide loading and unloading, inspections and administration as well. VAT is not payable after the goods stored in the tax warehouse and in the case of these goods no VAT liability arises upon sale, only if the sale also means removal. No matter how many times the goods change hands during warehousing, VAT will only be payable by the owner responsible for the removal, except when the goods are exported outside the European Union.
The United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union on 1 February 2020, but the withdrawal is followed by a transitional period until 31 December 2020 as agreed between the European Union and the United Kingdom. During the transitional period, EU law will continue to apply in the United Kingdom, and the United Kingdom will continue to be considered as an EU member state. Until 31 December 2020, the United Kingdom will therefore remain part of the customs union, i.e. no customs formalities will be required for trade in goods between the European Union and the United Kingdom.
INTRASTAT DATA SERVICE
Statistical monitoring system for the registration of trade in goods within the internal market of the European Union.