Trans-Sped Group carries out full scale export and import customs procedure management services at several sites. With the help of its wide range of licences the company guarantees that the clients’ goods are crossing borders fast and smooth. Trans-Sped car- ries out more than 12900 custom clearances a year.
Trans-Sped Group is involved in the customs clearance of an increasing amount of export-import goods every year. Our company has been undertaking its customs activities, which is acclaimed among complex logistics service providers, in the highest level for three decades. We also hold AEO F licence, which allows the customs authorities to consider us as a reliable partner and provide us special treatment.
Our customers are at the heart of our quality policy, and our employees strive to meet customer needs to the utmost extent. We provide our customers with fast, reliable and smooth customs administration services.
EXPORT AND IMPORT CUSTOMS PROCEDURES
Shipments to and from non EU countries require customs proce- dures for export or import.
AD-HOC OR REGULAR CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION
Customs administration can take place on a casual or a permanent basis, according to the client’s needs, in a normal or simplified procedure, even at the client’s premises.
FULL SCALE EXECUTION
Based on your order, we undertake to prepare the fast and professional administration required for the export and import customs procedure, as well as to carry out the customs administration in a thorough and smooth manner.
- full scale customs administration of road freights
- export (based on local export li- cence)
- import under customs procedure
- full scale customs clearance of rail container traffic (BILK, MAHART)
- authorized consignee and consignor entitlement (initiating T1, T2 document with TC33 guaran- tee certificate)
- filling out and submitting TIR Carnet
- filling out CMR
- filling out and authentication of Certificate of Origin, EUR1, A.TR
- customs warehousing, customs procedures
- operating tax warehouse
- BREXIT information
- applying for an EORI/VPID number, administration for businesses and individuals
- third party guarantee
- providing Instrastat data services
- customs consultancy
CARRYING OUT EXPORT CUSTOMS PROCEDURE
During the managing of export customs procedures, Trans-Sped undertakes the filling of transport documents and issuing of the certificates of origin.
- Our normal customs procedure is carried our within the working hours with the cooperation of the customs authorities.
- All Trans-Sped customs agen- cies are licensed for entry in the declarant records, so we can work outside of working hours, without the intervention of the customs authorities.
- We can initiate TIR procedure at those customs agencies where there is a customs presence.
- Transit: we have an authorized consignor license, which is ex- tended to all customs agencies. We provide a guarantee for our self-organized shipments with a TC33 guarantee certificate, which provides a guarantee of up to HUF 100 million.
CARRYING OUT IMPORT CUSTOMS PROCEDURE
When organizing import customs procedures, Trans-Sped prepares customs calculations and customs value declarations.
- We can accept shipments arriving in transit at all our customs agencies.
- We have an authorized recipient permission.
- Upon receipt of the shipment, the goods will be cleared through customs in line with the normal procedure, within the working hours of the custom authorities..
The customer can settle the customs charges (customs and VAT) payable after the goods in the following ways:
- by bank transfer in advance to cus- toms bond account.
- by payment on decision, in which case we can cover the customs duties payable after the goods with our guarantee permit until payment.
CUSTOMS WAREHOUSING, CUSTOMS PROCEDURES
Goods received from outside the European Union and stored in our customs warehouses are not subject to either value added tax or customs debt for the duration of the storage. The obligation to pay customs duties and VAT becomes effective only when the product is released for free circulation. The storage time of the products in the customs warehouse is not specified.