As a freight forwarding and transportation provider Trans-Sped offers affordable solutions with its own, modern fleet, a crew of skilled professionals, and audited subcontractors. Trans-Sped regularly sends heavy goods vehicles towards destinations in Hungary, the entirety of Europe, and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Its own fleet of vehicles are constantly being upgraded; in 2017 the company purchased 50 new EURO 6 engine heavy goods vehicles.
Freight forwarding and transportation in numbers
- performed transportation tasks: more than 120 000 per year
- transportation task breakdown: 30% domestic, 70% international
- number of freight forwarding administrators: 55
TRANS-SPED HEAVY GOODS VEHICLES FLEET: 480 IN TOTAL
OWN FLEET: 230
- canvas trucks: normal, mega, ultra light (27 t), paper roll carrier
- refrigerated trucks: with bulkhead, double levels
- container carrier, with swap body
- heavy goods vehicles (3.5-18 t): refrigerated, with canvas
In the course of our transportation activities we strive to perform high quality service by using solutions with the least possible impact on the environment.
- EURO 6 environmental standard fleet
- Our efforts towards sustainable development are confirmed by the fact that the average age of our fleet is no more than 1.5 years
- the most advanced communication, technology and safety solutions
SUBCONTRACTORS’ VEHICLES: 250
(audited, strategic contracted partners)
Domestic and international road transportation and freight forwarding
- FTL, LTL and groupage forwarding
- normal, refrigerated and ADR cargo shipping
- JIT service for production lines
- using on-line tracking system
- professional consultancy in route planning and vehicle selection
- property insurance
- direct link option between the client and Trans-Sped’s IT system
Safety and reliability
- long-standing professional experience
- knowledge and everyday use of foreign languages (English, German, Russian, Romanian, French, and Italian)
- the forwarding of dangerous goods is coordinated by a dangerous goods supervisor
- freight forwarder liability insurance, CMR and domestic transportation liability insurance
- regularly inspected subcontractors
Our new Trans-Sped zero service enables delivery from our fulfilment centre in Nagytarcsa without singe use packing for our partners active in e-commerce.
Trans-Sped Group is constantly looking for and applying solutions that help make logistics more efficient and environmentally friendly. It now has taken another step in this area by converting a 5-year old diesel truck into an electric one and subsequently putting into operation in Debrecen.
Trans-Sped’s refrigerated fleet delivers frozen, refrigerated goods, medicines and food to their destinations in the right time, quantity and quality.
The groupage transportation service of Trans-Sped frees customers from the logistical burdens of freight forwarding.
Trans-Sped and its contracted subcontractors have great experience in the field of overweight and oversized deliveries.
Road train szolgáltatásunk olyan szállítási megoldást kínál ügyfeleinknek, mely során gyorsabban és költséghatékonyabban juthatnak el az áruik a megfelelő célállomásra. A szolgáltatás specialitásaihoz igazodva ügyfeleinknek a legelőnyösebb és legbiztonságosabb megoldást nyújtjuk, így ezzel a szállítási móddal akár 44 raklapnyi kisebb tömegű árut is el lehet szállítani egy időben egy fuvarral.
In accordance with Decree 25/2014. (IV. 30.) of the Ministry of National Development Trans-Sped Kft. employs its own dangerous goods transportation consultant.
The consultant’s contact info:
Trans-Sped Kft. Tiszaújvárosi division
Tel: +36 49/521-313
Mobile:+36 20/582-29 33 Fax +36 52/510-188
Certificate number: 1470
You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
You can contact our sales team:
Name: Benefi-Zatureczki Nelli