As a freight forwarding and transportation provider Trans-Sped offers affordable solutions with its own, modern fleet, a crew of skilled professionals, and audited subcontractors. Trans-Sped regularly sends heavy goods vehicles towards destinations in Hungary, the entirety of Europe, and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Its own fleet of vehicles are constantly being upgraded; in 2017 the company purchased 50 new EURO 6 engine heavy goods vehicles.
Freight forwarding and transportation in numbers
- performed transportation tasks: more than 120 000 per year
- transportation task breakdown: 30% domestic, 70% international
- number of freight forwarding administrators: 55
TRANS-SPED HEAVY GOODS VEHICLES FLEET: 480 IN TOTAL
OWN FLEET: 230
- canvas trucks: normal, mega, ultra light (27 t), paper roll carrier
- refrigerated trucks: with bulkhead, double levels
- container carrier, with swap body
- heavy goods vehicles (3.5-18 t): refrigerated, with canvas
In the course of our transportation activities we strive to perform high quality service by using solutions with the least possible impact on the environment.
- EURO 6 environmental standard fleet
- Our efforts towards sustainable development are confirmed by the fact that the average age of our fleet is no more than 1.5 years
- the most advanced communication, technology and safety solutions
SUBCONTRACTORS’ VEHICLES: 250
(audited, strategic contracted partners)
Domestic and international road transportation and freight forwarding
- FTL, LTL and groupage forwarding
- normal, refrigerated and ADR cargo shipping
- JIT service for production lines
- using on-line tracking system
- professional consultancy in route planning and vehicle selection
- property insurance
- direct link option between the client and Trans-Sped’s IT system
Safety and reliability
- long-standing professional experience
- knowledge and everyday use of foreign languages (English, German, Russian, Romanian, French, and Italian)
- the forwarding of dangerous goods is coordinated by a dangerous goods supervisor
- freight forwarder liability insurance, CMR and domestic transportation liability insurance
- regularly inspected subcontractors
A Trans-Sped hűtős flottája megfelelő időben, mennyiségben és minőségben juttatja el a fagyasztott, hűtött árukat, gyógyszereket és élelmiszereket a rendeltetési helyükre.
In addition to being a specialist in tarpaulin trucks, Trans-Sped offers its partners a wide range of special means of transport: the walking floor, also known as the self-loading system, is able to fully serve those partners who are engaged in the international forwarding of bulk goods.
In accordance with Decree 25/2014. (IV. 30.) of the Ministry of National Development Trans-Sped Kft. employs its own dangerous goods transportation consultant.
The consultant’s contact info:
Trans-Sped Kft. Tiszaújvárosi division
Tel: +36 49/521-313
Mobile:+36 20/582-29 33 Fax +36 52/510-188
Certificate number: 1470