In addition to our maintenance services, we represent the BagLine Compacta bagging machine manufacturer in Hungary. Our logistics technology business currently serves the customers with 16 employees comprised of technicians, electricians and mechanics. Our specialists have many years of professional and special chemical industry experience in the field of maintenance. They carry out their expert work in mechanical and technical workshops in Tiszaújváros.
In the beginning, our main profile was focused on the maintenance of the packaging lines of the former Tisza Chemical Works (the current MOL Petrochemicals Co. Ltd.), while today we provide electrical, mechanical and instrumental pneumatic assembly operations as well.
- manufacturing low-voltage switchgear and distribution equipment
- design, implementation, and transformation of electrical control systems
- design, implementation, and transformation of pneumatic systems
- implementation, maintenance, and transformation of process control systems
- implementation, maintenance, and transformation of measuring and automation systems
- creating PLC programs
- standard compliance inspections (electric shock protection, fire safety, lighting protection, etc.)
- inspection of work equipment
- refurbishment of work equipment
- maintenance plan design
- procurement of spare parts
- maintenance and repair of locomotives and Valmet vehicles
- installing and implementing machinery
The business line strives to be available 24/7 and to provide reliable and high quality services that risk neither health nor safety. To this end we introduced the ISO 9001 standard in 2013.
In addition we carry the SCC certificate, which confirms that we meet work safety, health and environmental requirements in the course of our performance.
The employees of the logistics business line carry MOL HSE certificates as well.
In order for our clients to carry out their work smoothly and achieve the right quality, it is essential that their industrial equipment function reliably and properly. With our professional maintenance services we ensure a significant increase in the equipment’s lifetime and efficiency. Our employees regularly attend professional trainings in order to acquire knowledge about new technologies.
- Modernization of silo trailer filling system management (CTK carbon black manufacturer)
- Supervision and maintenance of the logistics equipment of TVK’s (and the legal successor MOL’s) polymer business (since 2005)
- Haver & Boecker FFS bagging machine refurbishment (TVK LD2)
- Installation and maintenance of BagLine Compacta bagging machines (TVK HD1)
- Maintenance of the bagging machines of DUNASTYR Polystyrene Manufacturer Ltd. in Dunaújváros