DTT Kft. was established in 2007 with the initial purpose of providing technical maintenance for the packaging line of the former Tisza Chemical Works (the current MOL Petrochemicals Co. Ltd.). Today in addition to technical maintenance services the company is active in the electrical and mechanical fields as well. Currently 15 employees, consisting of engineers, mechanics, electricians, and technicians are at the clients’ disposal.
Their experts have years of professional experience and specific chemical industry know-how in the field of maintenance. They carry out their work at mechanic and locomotion workshops in Tiszaújváros.
The history of Trans-Sped Group’s maintenance activities
Trans-Sped Kft. and TVK enter into partnership
DTT Kft. is established for maintenance management purposes
start of mechanical maintenance activities
pneumatic mechanical activities, standalone projects
complex electrical, mechanical and technical maintenance activities
the introduction of the ISO 9001 standard quality control system
the installation of the MEBIR system
integration with Trans-Sped Kft
- manufacturing low-voltage switchgear and distribution equipment
- design, implementation, and transformation of electrical control systems
- design, implementation, and transformation of pneumatic systems
- implementation, maintenance, and transformation of process control systems
- implementation, maintenance, and transformation of measuring and automation systems
- creating PLC programs
- standard compliance inspections (electric shock protection, fire safety, lighting protection, etc.)
- inspection of work equipment
- refurbishment of work equipment
- maintenance plan design
- procurement of spare parts
- maintenance and repair of locomotives and Valmet vehicles
- installing and implementing machinery
- Modernization of silo trailer filling system management (CTK carbon black manufacturer, 2017)
- Supervision and maintenance of the logistics equipment of TVK’s polymer business (since 2005)
- Haver & Boecker FFS bagging machine refurbishment (TVK LD2, 2010)
- Installation and maintenance of BagLine Compacta bagging machines (TVK HD1, 2010)
- Design and implementation of a rework handling cable (TVK PP3, 2011)
- Full refurbishment and modernization of a Möllers palletizer (TVK LD2, 2012)
- Modernization of gravel pre-classifier control (IES Kft, Argon Ker, 2012)
- Replacement of a Siemens IZM B2-A2000 2kA circuit breaker (IES Kft, D&D Drótáru Zrt.)
- Replacement of WinCC workstations, PLC maintenance (DBM Zrt, 2013)
- SpinoWraptor stretch wrapper repair and maintenance (Dascher Kft, 2014)
- Installation and maintenance of a Webster Griffin Big-Bag filling machine (Columbian Tiszai Koromgyártó Kft., 2014)
- Replacement of a Sinec H1 bus for Profinet network (TVK PP4, 2014)
- BagLine bagging machine repair (Bige Holding, 2015)
- TechnoWrapp stretch wrapper maintenance (Givaudan Kft., 2015)
- Windmöller packaging line maintenance (Dunastyr Kft., 2015)
- Adix Trade Kft.
- Aerzen Hungária Kft.
- Agria Lánc kft.
- Albelt Kft.
- Anilin Zrt.
- Balluff Elektronika Kft.
- BCB Computer Kft.
- BFM Tools Kft.
- Bosch rexroth
- C+D Automatika Kft.
- Coperion Waeschle
- Csirmaz Csapágy
- Elektrovit Kft.
- Em-Tek Kft.
- Globiz Kft.
- Hafner Pneumatika Kft.
- Hidrocont 94 Bt.
- ITB Kft.
- Kvalix Automatika Kft.
- MasterPrint Kft.
- Mérker ZRT.
- Nivelco ZRt.
- NTK Kft.
- Pneumatika Hungária Kft.
- Schorch Hungária Kft.
- SOS Elektronik Kft.
- Tosa SRL.
- Trans-System Kft.
- Triász Tömlő Kft.
- Vortex italia
- Warex GmbH.