LOCATION OF THE WAREHOUSE BASE
Nagytarcsa is a town located on the perimeter of Budapest in Pest County, bordered on the south by motorway M0 and on the east by motorway M31. The new, 13,450 m² warehouse is situated at the 55th km of the M0 ring road, which enables bypassing Budapest, at the Nagytarcsa-Rákosliget exit, on the Nagytarcsa side, only 200 m away. The warehouse is located 20 km from Liszt Ferenc International Airport, and within a 25 km radius of major rail and river container loading sites. The proximity of Budapest provides an extraordinary opportunity for market participants to deliver their products to the customer as soon as possible, even directly, using Trans-Sped’s fulfilment service.
FEATURES OF THE WAREHOUSE
The Nagytarcsa warehouse is the newest and most modern warehouse of Trans-Sped Group, which can satisfy even the most special storage needs. The new 13,450 m² warehouse can be separated into additional halls according to the customer’s needs, therefore several storage systems can be developed in it.
STORAGE AND LOADING
Depending on the customers’ needs, the warehouse offers a number of storage methods, such as normal aisle, narrow aisle, shelf or even bulk storage. To accommodate the given tasks, material handling processes can also be assisted by other (e.g. conveyor) systems. The useful interior height of the warehouse is 12 m. The warehouse also meets the requirements of the narrow aisle system, which means that the floor is certified according to the DIN 15185 standard. The storage system is tailored to the special needs of the customer. To receive incoming goods, a truck station was set up with seven docking gates.
Roof skylights provide natural light. Artificial light has been adjusted to warehouse activities, and the work in the manipulation areas is aided by higher-intensity LED lights.
To the warehouse a 584 m², two-storey office block is also connected, which is covered by both WiFi and optical networks, the speed of which can be adjusted according to the tenant’s needs.
Our fenced warehouse in Nagytarcsa is an area protected by a 24/7 security service, complemented with access control and surveillance systems.
WHY DOES TRANSSPED’S E-COMMERCE LOGISTICS SERVICE OFFER MORE?
The installation and efficient and profitable operation of logistics processes is a significant burden for web stores. The e-commerce market is growing spectacularly year by year, but traders and costumers are hampered by problems in warehousing and stocking, inaccurately assembled orders, and slow delivery resulting in delays. Over a few thousand packages a month, without professional logistics knowledge, with self-developed warehousing systems and warehouses without proper equipment, it will be expensive, slow and inefficient to store products and deliver them to the consumers. Trans-Sped offers a service that assumes the burden of logistics for the web stores, from the beginning to the end of the process, while providing faster and more accurate service.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BASIC PACKAGE OF TRANS-SPED’S FULFILLMENT SERVICE?
- itemized receipt and admission of goods
- proper storage of the stock
- unique identification of goods (barcode or other technology)
- storage of distributed goods with preservation
- preparation and picking of submitted orders
- individual packaging of goods: provision of packaging materials and professional packaging
- printing the invoice and putting it into the package
- labelling, enclosing user manuals
- domestic and international delivery of the order from a single package to multi-pallet delivery and cash on delivery handling
- even same day delivery of the order
- advanced IT background
- online and real-time tracking of inventory movements with inventory records connected to the customer’s system, use of inventory management software
- automated warehousing processes
- problem management, scrap goods handling
- handling of returned goods
- customs service
- bulk delivery, FTL
- sea or air freight forwarding to and from the Far East
- arranging supply to traditional commercial chains
PRODUCTION LOGISTICS AND MAINTENANCE
TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE OF PRODUCTION LINES
The maintenance department of Trans-Sped group carries out the technical maintenance of our clients’ production lines since 2007. The professional crew consisting of engineers, mechanics, electricians and technicians undertakes electrical and mechanical activities as well. Our experts have years of professional experience and specific chemical industry know-how in the field of maintenance.
This area includes the filling, packaging, and shipping of different industry products manufactured at the factories of production and shipping companies, the related material handling, and the service provided under the sales provisions. Trans-Sped adopts the client’s system of requirements and integrates the logistics processes into production.
Results with the clients:
- Increasing efficiency
- Increasing level of service
- Decreasing total costs
- 100% availability
- Decrease of number of complaints, minimized amount of scrap and waste
- Professional supervision of machine pool
- Supplying for the appropriate elements of the technological process
- Packaging and storing of finished goods, unit load production
- Intermediate storage
- Scheduling intermediate shipping, internal transportation and shipping
- Full scale maintenance services (engineer, mechanic, electrician)
- Integration to production processes with the adoption of the client’s system of requirements
Trans-Sped Hungary undertakes warehousing activities in Hungary over a total area surpassing 200.000 m², with more than 200 forklifts, an advanced IT background and environmentally friendly solutions: in our newest buildings and warehouse halls with the increasing usage of green energy and the installation of heat pump systems. We also perform the storing of products requiring cooling or heating (e.g. medicines) on the highest level.
- more than 200.000 m² indoor warehouse capacity
- storing goods requiring heating ortempering
- storing goods in shelves as well as in bulk
- Short and long term storage
- Barcode based goods management
- Stock and traffic report on request
- Storage-level inventory
- Online access to stock
- Managing different business control systems (e.g. SAP, BPCS)
- Stock and liability insurance
- Guard service, access control system, reception service
- 24-hour fire and burglar alarm system
VALUE ADDED LOGISTICS
With the standardization of logistics processes the service and thus the work processes of the clients are becoming simpler. However, the level of the clients’ competitiveness usually depends on that added plus that helps them to get ahead of the competition. Trans-Sped has vast experience in identifying and then utilizing this factor in a flexible and tailored fashion.
- complex warehouse logistics services
- cross docking, transhipment, consignment storage
- pick-packing, separation, managing unique processes
- full support towards outsourcing activities
- packaging, labelling, marking
- reviewing, planning and optimizing logistics processes
- preparation for distribution
- unit load production
- returned goods handling
- quality control
- repackaging, assembling and kitting